The Jabsco "Puppy" range of flexible impeller pumps have 12/24 volt DC motors for many applications including bilge pumping, deck washing, shower draining and many other general purpose applications.
These pumps have bronze head units, continuously rated motors, high discharge heads and are self-priming.
Supplied with a nitrile impeller for oily bilge water, and 3/4" female BSP threaded ports, this pump can be run dry for up to 10 minutes - enabling your bilge to be pumped completely dry.
- Can be run dry for approx. 10 minutes after initial use
- Allows the bilge to be sucked completely dry
- 32 litres per minute (1,920 litres per hour) at 3 metre head
- Self primes 1.2 metre (4ft) vertical lift
- 3/4" female BSP threaded ports
- Supplied with nitrile impeller for oily bilge water
|Connections||¾" BSP inlet and discharge ports|
|Dimensions||190mm length x 125mm width x 105mm height|
|Weight||3.3kg (approx. 3.8kg packaged)|
|Fuse Size||15 amps|
|Max. Current||13 amps|
|Output||32 LPM (1,920 LPH)|
|Self-Priming||Rapid self-priming from dry up to 1.2m|
|Construction||Non-rusting bronze body|
|Min. Wire Size||1.5mm2 (32/0.25mm)|