A compact, low amp draw centrifugal seal-less pump with magnetically driven impeller, designed primarily as a hot water circulation pump for marine and automotive use and for many other circulation purposes. Magnetically driven impeller allows it to handle small debris with ease and there is no seal to wear out. Pumphead handles antifreeze and high temps. Not self priming - must be installed below the liquid source.
- 4 GPM - 15 litres per minute at 1 metre (3 1/2 Ft) head
- Will handle engine antifreeze and high temperatures to 100 deg C
- Quiet running no-clog magnetic drive design
- Ignition protected continuous duty motor with 2,500 hour brush life
- Ports are barbed to suit 20mm (3/4") hose
12 volt 1.2 amp mag-drive pump Jabsco 59510-0012
24 volt 0.7 amp mag-drive pump Jabsco 59500-0024