Star Brite Marine Polish quickly and easily removes light oxidation, scratches and swirl marks to get your boat looking its best.
This boat wax uses a durable formula to help protect against fading caused by UV rays. It also lasts up to four times longer than other polishes or waxes.
- Removes scratches, swirl marks, chalk and oxidation from fiberglass and painted surfaces.
- No hard rubbing required; can be applied by hand or with a buffer.
- Lasts up to four times longer than other polishes or waxes.
- Specially formulated for fiberglass and aluminum boats.
- Provides long-lasting protection against stains and UV rays
- Wash surface to be polished with a boat wash. Shake bottle well then apply in a firm, overlapping pattern with a clean cloth. Apply to small sections at a time to ensure uniform coverage.
- Rub well to remove chalk, surface rust and oxidation while polish is wet. No hard rubbing required on most surfaces. Severely chalked surfaces will require more rubbing.
- The polish will quickly dry to a haze. Buff off haze with dry cloth and your hull, fittings, painted and metal surfaces will shine like new. For best results, apply a second coat in 10-30 days.
- Second coat will remove chalk and oxidation brought to surface by the first application. Two applications will provide a durable shield that will protect against chalking, rust, corrosion and oxidation for up to a year or more.
- Foreign substances, such as tar, oil and salt will not adhere to the polished surface and can usually be washed off with fresh water.