Replaces Mercury # 806189T 1
Red Sport Wear Indicator. When the red spot appears on the surface of the anode, it is time to change it.
- Specially formulated alloy for all water types.
- Do not mix anodes types (aluminium and zinc).
- Aluminium anodes have a higher protection voltage than zinc anodes, and lasts up to 30-50% longer.
- Reactivate after exposure to air - works immediately on re-immersion.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Much lighter than zinc.
|Anode Type||Weight (g)||Replacement OEM Number|
|Alpha Trim Cylinder||30||806189T 1|
More From This Category
$112.86 (inc. GST)
Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gimbal Housing Bolt Headnut Anode JPW3418 00050A
$20.79 (inc. GST)