Bravo 1,2 & 3 Blackhawk Drive Trim Cylinder Anode with Red Spot Wear Indicator. When the red sport appears on the surface of the anode, it is time to change it.
Replaces Mercury # 806190T 1
Note: Hardware not included
- Specially Formulated Alloy for All Water Types
- DO NOT mix anodes types (aluminium and zinc).
- Aluminium anodes have a higher protection voltage than zinc anodes, and lasts up to 30-50% longer.
- Reactivate after exposure to air - works immediately on re-immersion.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Much lighter than zinc.
|Anode Type||Weight (g)||Replacement OEM Number|
|Bravo Trim Cylinder||120||806190T 1|