The Axis Offshore Pro 150 is designed for the active boater who wants maximum comfort with an AS2227- approved harness for a tighter fit.
Its made from strong yet flexible 600 Denier material with a neoprene collar for added comfort and neck support.
This jacket also features a handy zip-up pocket to store PLB's, strobes or torches and a stainless steel buckle and D-ring for life line attachment.
Both the manual and automatic jackets utilise a UML Pro-Sensor operating system to show both the sensor and inflation device are working properly.
- Designed to suit all adults
- Velcro closure
- Handy front utility pocket
- Ergonomic design with soft neoprene collar
- UML Pro-Sensor operating system
- 150 Newtons of buoyancy
- Reflective piping for night time visibility
- Stainless steel buckle and D-ring
- AS2227 approved integrated safety harness with comfort back
- AS4758.1 approved