The Contest 115 Plastimo compass is suitable for sailboats 6-12m in length and features Universal Global Balance so it can be used anywhere in the world.
The ‘vibration absorber’ system maintains the compass’ accuracy in all conditions at any speed and the integrated LED bulb within the bowl provides an even spread of illumination.
Plastimo compasses feature a fully waterproof diaphragm that has extreme expansion and retraction capacity. This enables it to compensate the fluctuations in fluid volume caused by the differences in temperature and atmospheric pressure. Tested in the most extreme of conditions, these compasses will not leak or develop bubbles.
Mounted flush to a flat horizontal surface or purchase the optional binnacle for pedestal mount.
[RWB8100] Black housing with black card
- Suits sailboats 6m to 12m in length
- Flush mount on a flat horizontal surface
- Flat card
- Highly stable conical card with 101mm apparent diameter
- Graduation every 5 degrees
- Compact figures for easy reading
- Heading numerals every 30 degrees
- 3 lubber lines at 45° for dependable reading even when steering windward
- Global Universal Balance
- Compensator included
- Vibration absorber system to keep the card stable
- Watertight one-piece moulded bowl and flange
- 12/24V LED light integrated within the bowl
- Scratch resistant dome
- All parts fully UV treated
- Operation temperatures: -30°C to +60°C
- Supplied with protective cover, screws and drilling template
- ISO 25862 compliant
- 5 year limited warranty
Optional binnacle mount available (sold separately - see related products)
Replacement protective covers available (see related products)
Also available with conical card or for inclinded mount up to 45 degrees.
From $44.49 (inc. GST)
From $426.00 (inc. GST)
More From This Category
From $392.50 (inc. GST)