These Rule pumps are not self priming and must be gravity fed or a one way valve used in line (if used as in-line hose to hose) or fully submersed (if used with the strainer).
They all have a clip-on, clip-off strainer that can be removed to reveal a hose connection end for in-line pumping applications. Their super slim size allows them to fit into very small spaces including the filling hole of a 20 litre drum.
IL200 "Niagara" Economy Pump
- Suitable for Water only. Intermittently rated motor.
- 12 litres per minute capacity - 14 PSI - 7.6 metre head
- Dual use - submersible or 13mm (1/2") hose inline pump
- Includes 1 metre of wiring cable
- Extra slim body size : 130 x 36 mm
12 volt 2.8 amp RULE IL200 LVM141 Niagara