Mooring is not always a straightforward operation, especially when beyond not ideal wind and sea conditions a scarce space availability adds up.
This is the reason why today bow thrusters have become a very common way to render manoeuvrability of the vessel practical and functional, through remote commands.
The experience matured throughout years of production of electrical windlasses has favoured Quick in the fast way that the bow thruster’s range has been developed.
- Single propeller made in sturdy composite material.
- Recommended boat length from 6-9 m (20-29 ft)
- Solenoids protection carter in sturdy composite material
- Gearbox in bronze
- Zinc anode independent from the gearbox and hence easily replaceable.
- Equipped with elastic coupling.