From $2,599.38 (inc. GST)
The superior quality of Quick thrusters is acknowledged by the best boatbuilders worldwide. Designed and manufactured in Quick Nautical Equipment premises, this Quick BTQ300 thruster boasts the 'Made-in-Italy' prestige in every component.
It can be installed on either bow or stern, and has an electric DC 24V motor with double propellers. Delivering 10kW motor power with 250Kgf, this thruster requires a tunnel diameter of 300mm (11.8 inches).
- Electric DC 24V motor
- 10kW motor power with 250Kgf
- Double propellers
- Suitable for boats 20-26m (65-85 ft) long
- Required tunnel diameter: 300mm (11.8 inches)
- Choice of push-button or joystick controller (sold separately)
- Can be installed on either bow or stern, with the use of bow tunnels or stern tunnels (sold separately)
- 3 year warranty from date of sale
Tunnel thrusters are the most common type of thrusters. The tunnel is installed through either the bow or the stern, and below the waterline. The tunnel protects the propulsion unit and concentrates the propeller’s thrust. All Quick thrusters can be installed both on both bow and stern thanks to the suitable tunnels which allow the two different installations.
- Drilling template
- O-ring (for assembly)
- Installation & use manual
- Conditions of warranty
Please note that in order for the thruster to operate, you must also purchase separately:
- A thruster control cable extension lead (6m, 12m, 18m or 24m)
- A thruster fuse
- This 10kW motor in 24V requires a 400A fuse
- A thruster fuse-holder
- A bow thruster tunnel or stern thruster tunnel (unless your vessel already has one installed)
- Please also select one of these fixed thruster control options (also purchased separately):
Dual-Station (e.g. a vessel with a flybridge)
All items for a single station, with the addition of:
- A second thruster controller
- A splitter for the 2 thruster controllers
- A second thruster control cable extension lead (6m, 12m, 18m or 24m)
If you have a large vessel and need to walk around it to get a better view of the dock whilst mooring, you may also wish to purchase a hand-held remote control in addition to the main, fixed thruster control:
- Hand-held Radio Remote Control for Anchor Winches & Thrusters
- Pocket Transmitter Remote Control for Anchor Winches & Thrusters
Why can't I see a price for this product?
We need to confirm the following in order to recommend the correct thruster & accessories combination for your vessel:
- How long is the boat?
- Does the boat have a flybridge?
- If yes, do you want to be able to control the thruster from there as well as from the main deck?
- Will the thruster be installed on the bow or stern?
- Does the boat already have a bow or stern thruster tunnel?
- If yes, what is the diameter of the existing tunnel?
- Would you prefer a push-button or joystick controller?
- What is the distance (cm or m) between where the controller/s & thruster would be installed?
If you can include this information in the 'Comments' field when you submit the 'Get Your Price Now' form, we can provide you with a price straight away.
What if my boat is smaller than 20m (65ft) or larger than 26m (85ft)?
If you boat is smaller than 20m (65ft) you will need a smaller thruster, either the Quick BTQ250 Thruster with Double Propellers, the Quick BTQ185 Thruster with Double Propellers, or the Quick BTQ185 Thruster with Single Propeller.
If your boat is larger than 26m (85ft) than you will need a larger thruster. The table below provides a rough guide of which thrusters are most appropriate for each boat length. The full range of Quick Nautical Equipment thrusters includes different models, with thrust performance from 25 to 1000 kilogram-force (Kgf), for boats up to about 57m in length (188ft).
|Boat Length||Quick Thruster Type||Quick Thruster Series|
|4.8 - 30m (16-99 ft)||DC Thrusters||BTQ Series|
|7 - 21m (23-69 ft)||Retractable Thrusters||BTR/BTVR Series|
|7.9 - 30m (26-99 ft)||DC-AC Thrusters||BT DC-AC Series|
|10 - 21.9m (33-72 ft)||Hydro-Retractable Thrusters||BTRH Series|
|18 - 47m (59-155 ft)||AC Thrusters||BTAC Series|
|10 - 57m (33-188 ft)||Hydraulic Thrusters||BTH Series|
Better performances, lower absorption
The 4-blade propellers guarantee maximum thrust performance and reduction in current absorption. They are made of composite materials, resistant in every condition. The counter-rotating system offers better thrust performances. The two propellers have each been designed to suit left side and right side, to guarantee the same upper performances in both directions.
The gearbox has been designed so that the behaviour of the propeller is unaffected in either direction. The bronze propeller gear leg is provided with a hydrodynamic profile that minimizes turbulence.
Maintenance is not required since the special highly-resistant components guarantee a perfect lubrication seal for life. The anodic aluminium protection is easily replaceable. In case of total corrosion of the anode, the propeller doesn’t get lost because it’s fixed directly to the pod, independently from the anode.
The elastic joint that optimizes the alignment between motor and gearbox is an exclusive Quick design. This acts as an even-tension device, preserving the operating system from impulses from the bow thruster, with above-average results.
(A x B x C)
|24||10||400A||250||20-26||46.7||410 x 300 x 436|
- Oversize Product
More From This Category
Quick BTQH250 Hydraulic Bow or Stern Thruster with Double Propellers for 18m - 22m Boats QFGBT250HY220A00 FGBT250HY220A00
$4,121.79 (inc. GST)
From $3,082.39 (inc. GST)
From $2,228.50 (inc. GST)
From $6,210.85 (inc. GST)