For boats from 8 to 10 metres (26 - 43ft)
A compact, on-deck mounted windlass providing functionality and efficiency.
Manufactured for the harsh marine environment, the Genius GP2 2000 features a robust anodised marine grade alloy housing and a 316 grade stainless steel gypsy.
The Genius GP2 2000FF free-fall version allows fast, precision anchoring.
Quick's patented free fall mechanism will send the anchor into free fall from the touch of a button, when hitting that ledge or wreck, really matters. The serious fisherman's friend!
- GP2 2000: Power Up / Power Down operation
- GP2 2000FF: Quick's Free-Fall technology
- Ideal for restricted above deck mounting
- Anodised alloy housing for reduced corrosion
- Dual direction permanent magnet motor for greater output and reduced power consumption
- Composite Clutch Manual Release Handle
- Isolator/Circuit Breaker Panel
- Reversing Solenoid
- Gypsy: to suit 6-8mm short link chain, 12mm three-strand nylon or polyester rope
- Foot Switches: Up-Down for the deck
- Digital Chain Counters
- Hand Held Remote Controls
- Remote Up/Down Panel Switch