Rule-Mate fully automatic submersible bilge pumps with Rule's exclusive "Spongeability" feature.
Unique Rule "Spongeability" feature leaves the bilge the driest ever - when water in the bilge reaches a certain height the internal float switch automatically activates and the pump runs until water is pumped out, reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimising bilge odour.
Supplied with heavy duty Rule motors and 16 gauge extra long 120mm wiring. 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully automated submersible bilge pump systems
- Bilge float switch and pump in a common housing
- No battery drain other than when pump is in use
- Remove able strainer and impeller area are accessible to clear debris
- Threaded ports for easy installation. Straight and 90 degree included
- Pump and switch are internally wired for easy installation
- A third wire allows for manual over-ride using Rule switch panel or it can activate an alarm or indicator lamp
- Thermal overload protection
- 2 different capacities 1500 & 2000 gallons per hour
Both pumps are oval shaped - base footprint size: 158mm x 106mm
Overall dimensions Inc outlet: 185mm L x 106mm W x 152mm H
|1500||12v/4.8||28mm (1 1/8")|
|2000||12v/12||28mm (1 1/8")|
|2000||24v/4||28mm (1 1/8")|
More From This Category
From $454.80 (inc. GST)