Fuel that is stored either in the can or in the engine fuel tank, starts going stale after a little more than a month, resulting in hard starting, poor performance and reduced engine life.
When added to fresh fuel, STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser stops the formation of gum and varnish in fuel system components. It contains corrosion prevention additives to fight the damaging effects of Ethanol in fuels and cleans fuel injectors and carburetors restoring performance.
Marketed for over 40 years in the USA and recommended by more than 100 engine and equipment manufacturers. STA-BIL is safe to use in any petrol engine and will not harm any engine or fuel system components or catalytic converters.
- Keeps fuel fresh and equipment ready to start.
- Recommended by over 70 equipment and engine manufacturers.
- Prevents gum and varnish build-up that can clog fuel systems.
- Quick measure, easy-to-pour bottle.
- Ideal if you are going to winterise your boat.