Star Brite Clear Plastic Restorer is designed to restore clarity while reducing hazing and scratches from Strataglass, Eisinglass and other plastic surfaces on your boat.
This includes plexiglass windscreens, lexan surfaces, spotlight lenses, navigation lights on the boat, as well as acrylic, polycarbonate and most other plastic surfaces in the home and on your car.
Star brite Clear Plastic Restorer is also the easiest way to restore hazy, cloudy headlight covers to line-new clarity. Follow up with an application of Clear Plastic Polish to seal and protect the newly-restored finish.
- Restores hazy or yellowed clear plastic enclosures.
- Removes fine scratches from acrylic, polycarbonate and most other types of plastic surfaces.
- Cleans off stains, salt deposits and surface discoloration.
- Use as the first step in the restoration of deteriorated plastic.
- Quickly removes fine scratches, yellowing and hazing from Strataglass, Eisinglass, polycarbonate, acrylic and most other plastic surfaces.
- After surface is restored, protect it by applying a coat of Star brite Clear Plastic Polish.
- Shake bottle well before using. Apply liberal amount on a soft cloth and apply to plastic surface in a circular, overlapping pattern at a 90? angle to any scratches.
- Using a clean, dry cloth, buff surface to reveal restored finish.