Star Brite Ultimate Aluminum Polish maintains the beauty of new and restored aluminum and is ideal for all unpainted aluminum surfaces.
- Formulated to preserve the finish of aluminum pontoon boats, canoes and jon boat
- PTEF polymers provide UV protection and help repel dirt and stains
- Use after Aluminum Cleaner/Restorer to enhance the look of older boats
- Clean thoroughly as directed and allow the cleaned surface to dry. Star Brite Aluminum Polish will neutralize any remaining acids and seal the aluminum with a protective coating and a more uniform shine.
- Shake the bottle well. Apply evenly with a clean, dry cloth working in small areas in a circular, overlapping motion to ensure uniform coverage. Rub it in well; the polish works while wet, so reapply to the cloth as needed. Star brite Aluminum Polish may be applied by hand or with a buffer.
- Discoloration on the cloth indicates oxidation is being removed. Replace the cloth as often as needed to avoid rubbing oxidation back onto the clean surface.
- Once the polish dries to a haze, buff the treated area with a clean, soft, dry cloth. Replace the cloth as needed. Chalky, oxidized surfaces may require repeat applications.
- Apply Star Brite Ultimate Aluminum Polish annually to reduce oxidation build-up for a lasting shine with minimal effort.