Twin lever (dual action) control (Ultraflex B104) to operate both throttle and shift.
The left lever controls port gear and throttle, while the right controls the starboard; suitable for any type of boat with inboard, outboard or sterndrive engines.
- Twin Lever (chrome plated)
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Made from chrome plated marine aluminium
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm-up
- Optional neutral safety switch U38160 (X43) prevents in gear starting
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X43 safety switch installed
- For use with C8 and Mach Zero Ultraflex engine control cables
- If using C22 cables then require K33 (38378) connection kit
- Ultraflex model number B104 twin lever control for two engines.
$43.24 (inc. GST)