Featuring an AISI 316 stainless steel lever and bezel, the B400 Mechanical Controls have a sleek and modern design that's ideal for sailboats.
This side-mount control has a universal control mechanism to allows for both "push" or "pull" throttle and shift actions. Featuring a push button warm-up, it will accept 33C style cables, as well as BRP, Mercury, Gen I and Gen II cables with optional adaptors.
- AISI 316 stainless steel lever and flange for better resistance in the marine environment
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, and on the port or starboard side of the boat
- Provided with an easily adjustable brake tension release system
- Push-in button for throttle operation in neutral
- Includes X41 Neutral Safety Switch (U38130) to prevent in-gear starting
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X41 Neutral Safety Switch is installed
For use with Ultraflex engine control cables (Universal C8 and MACH Zero cables require no connection kit).