$1,636.51 (inc. GST)
Bell Marine's Viper Outriggers just got even better with their new X-Treme Series Outrigger Bundle.
The bases are now fitted with heavy duty commercial stainless steel bearings to ensure smooth operation in any weather conditions, a new push-pull pin adjuster with a lanyard, a new heavy duty solid stainless steel plate built into the base, new larger and stronger forward/aft adjustment pins, and a resized deck fitting for a more snug fit.
The X-Treme Series bases are fully adjustable without having to fight spline type alignment: just lift the spring loaded stainless steel pin, set and forget!
Completely manufactured from 316 marine grade cast stainless steel and hand polished to give that mirror finish you've come to expect from Bell Marine's Viper products.
The outrigger bases are removable when not in use and the collapsible telescopic poles make for easy storage, and are also rated to handle tough game applications.
- Telescopic 3-stage outrigger poles
- Removable deck mount bases
- Line kit
- Pair of stainless tag return weights
- Quick release clips
- Deck mounts with rain caps
- Bungee cords with stainless steel clips and pulleys
- Stainless steel sandwich plates
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Foam filled silver carry case
- Matte black UV stabilized 3 stage telescopic outrigger poles
- 8mm cast 316-grade stainless steel, hand polished bases
- Outrigger poles feature spring loaded stainless steel locking pins
- 180 Degree rotation bow to stern
- 90 Degree vertical positioning up/down
- Length Extended: 4.876m
- Length Retracted: 2m
- Takes 41mm poles
- Base: ø 88mm
- Cut-out: ø 51mm