Bennett Marine's AutoTrim Pro is an all-in-one trim tab control system with a boatload of essential features including a control unit, waterproof connectors and an easy-to-use, space-saving keypad.
This system automatically levels the pitch and roll of your boat, adjusting your tabs to changes in speed, sea conditions and shifting weight.
Available in electric or hydraulic tab systems,(see related products for Hydraulic System) the AutoTrim Pro can be added to all existing Bennett systems (with minor modifications in some applications), and most others as well.
With plug and play waterproof snap-on connectors, assembly is easy and straightforward. Simply connect the helm display and the control unit and you're good to go!
- Auto Trim Tab Control automatically reduces bow rise and corrects listing.
- Manual Tab Control puts you back in manual control at the touch of a button.
- Trim Tab Position Indication alerts you to the position and activity of the trim tabs.
- All Up and All Down Buttons allow for one-touch manual adjustments.
- Automatic Tab Retraction protects tabs during storage and trailering.
- OEM Customisable Response Time enables boat builders to pre-configure reaction time.
- ATP control unit (12v & 24v)
- ATP helm display
- Plug an play waterproof connectors
Adapter kit for dual helm sold separately
Quickstart Guide (Electric)
User/Install Guide (Electric)