Bennett invented the electric trim tab in 1960 and continues to lead the way with electric trim tab systems designed to outperform and outlast any electric system on the market.
Compared to other electric systems using twenty year old technologies, the Bolt Electric system combines cutting-edge technology with a robust and water-tight actuator.
The Bolt’s superior design prevents problematic leakage caused by marine growth and provides trouble-free operation for years to come.
- Two 12-volt actuators with 6ft. wire harnesses and waterproof connectors
- Two stainless steel trim planes (tabs) and mounting plates
- Two 20ft. or custom length harnesses with waterproof connectors
- Actuator length: 315mm
Control Options (sold separately - see related products):
- BOLT Rocker Switch
- BOLT Soft-Touch Control
- BOLT Soft-Touch Control with Indication
- AutoTrim Pro Auto Trim Tab Control
Wiring & Installation Diagrams:
For wiring and installation diagrams, download the BOLT Installation Manual.