Now you can have the durability of a Bennett trim tab system with a quick and easy installation. There is nothing to do inside the boat - only the mounting of two actuators and two tabs at the transom. It’s an affordable, simple solution for small boats from 10ft to 20ft (3m to 6m).
The SLT reacts instantly to boat speed and water pressure by adding trim when it’s needed. At slower speeds, when the boat is trying to get on plane, the actuators hold the trim tabs down, which lifts the stern and simultaneously puts the boat at planing attitude. On plane, and as the boat’s speed increases, water pressure pushes the tabs up.
Installing a Bennett SLT System can be done with just a few tools and in less than an hour. You can also change the position of the actuator on the tab with adjustable mounting options.
SLT Kits includes:
- Two 14-gauge stainless steel trim tab assemblies with interlocking hinge
- Two strong and durable actuators
- All stainless steel hardware
- Bennett’s no-hassle 5-year warranty on all components
- Three mounting options to easily change lift
- Plane at lower speeds
- Improve fuel efficiency
- Eliminate porpoising and chine walking
- Improve your hole shot
- Reduce engine laboring and improve fuel efficiency